By Uddipan Chakravarthy
By Executive Chef Uddipan Chakravarthy
- Wash the coriander leaves and mint, peel the ginger; chop the onion, coriander leaves, mint, ginger and garlic individually; toast the coriander seeds and crush them.
- In a bowl take the lamb mince and add all the above mentioned ingredients except the oil.
- Mix well and allow the mince meat mixture to rest for 90 minutes.
- Divide the mince into 10 equal parts and shape them into palm sized patties of 1 cm each.
- Cook on a medium heat till brown on each side.
- Serve hot along with mint chutney and kachumber salad.
- Lamb mince - 1 kg
- Onion - 50 gms
- Mint - 40 gms
- Coriander leaves - 40 gms
- Ginger - 25 gms
- Garlic - 25 gms
- Coriander seeds - 30 gms
- Red chilli flakes - 25 gms
- Red chilli powder - 50 gms
- Salt - 40 gms
- Oil - 50 mls