By Executive Chef Ganesh Joshi
- Dice the tomatoes, onion and capsicums and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the basil leaves, radicchio, parsley and goji berries (optional).
- Mix the liquid ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a jar with lid and shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss lightly and serve.
- Vine-ripened tomatoes - 6
- Red onion - 1
- Red capsicum (pepper) - 1
- Yellow capsicum (pepper) - 1
- Basil leaves - 100 gm
- Small handful radicchio leaves (chopped) - 1
- Chopped parsley - 1 tbsp
- Dried goji berries (optional) - 1 tbsp
- Lime juice - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1 tbsp