Dear Guests, In light of the current situation, restaurants will operate in the hotel with limited capacity and may also be closed during certain times.
We request you to check with the hotel team for further details.
By Executive Chef Dinesh Dadlani
1. Thinly slice the watermelon core and remove the seeds
2. Trim the arugula leaves, wash them and drain the excess water
3. Arrange the thinly sliced watermelon hearts in an overlapping fashion onto a plate
4. Dress the arugula with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic and place on one corner of the arranged slices
5. Mix the vanilla beans with some balsamic dressing and extra virgin olive oil and drizzle on the sliced watermelon