Dear Guests, In light of the current situation, restaurants will operate in the hotel with limited capacity and may also be closed during certain times.
We request you to check with the hotel team for further details.
By Executive Chef Dinesh Dadlani
1. Sauté garlic slices in olive oil
2. Add the chicken cubes, rest of the seafood and sauté it
3. Add the roasted pepper cubes, haricot beans and sauté for a while
4. Then add paprika powder, precooked poni rice and tomato concasse
5. Now add the chicken stock and bring to boil
6. Add the white wine and cover the pan with a lid until the rice is completely cooked
7. Serve it along with lemon wedges, garnished with chopped parsley