Two Treasure Dim Sum
By Executive Chef Agnimitra Sharma
- Boil all the vegetables.
- Squeeze, chop and then mix them properly.
- In a separate bowl season all the chopped vegetables.
- Divide the Dim sum dough into equal size, stuff it with vegetables and give it a shape.
- Now, steam in a steamer for 7 minutes.
- Finally, garnish on top with red bell pepper and celery.
- Now, serve it hot with dim sum dip.
- 10 gram broccoli
- 10grams carrot
- 10 gram baby corn
- 3 celery
- 5 gram long bean
- 10 gram cauliflower
- 5 gram potato starch
- 2 gram white pepper powder
- 3 gram salt
- 6 ml melted butter
- 60 gram dim sum dough
- 4 gram red bell pepper