Dear Guests, In light of the current situation, restaurants will operate in the hotel with limited capacity and may also be closed during certain times.
We request you to check with the hotel team for further details.
By Executive Chef Subrata Debnath
1. Beat the whipping cream with sugar with until light and creamy.
2. Add mascarpone and mix well using a wooden spatula.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks.
4. Gently fold the egg whites into the sweetened whipping cream.
5. Combine the coffee liquor and Kahlua in a bowl.
6. Soak the ladyfinger biscuits for 10 seconds in coffee-Kahlua liquid.
7. In a martini glass, layer the biscuit and cream mixture one by one.
8. Chill for 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
9. Dust with cocoa and serve.