Tangy Chicken Salad
By Executive Chef Ganesh Joshi
- Place the vegetables and nuts in a bowl and toss together.
- For the dressing, combine all wet ingredients except the olive oil together and then lightly whisk in the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad neatly on a plate and arrange the chicken over it.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
- Baby English spinach leaves - 2 handfuls
- Yellow capsicum (pepper), diced - 1⁄2
- Activated sea salt and vinegar almonds - 50 gm
- Celery stalks (thinly sliced) - 2
- Sun-dried tomatoes (sliced) - 40gm
- Lebanese cucumber (diced) - 1
- Avocado (diced) - 1
- Diced-oven-roasted chicken - 200 gm
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Lime juice - 1 tbsp
- Finely grated lime zest - 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove (crushed) - 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp