Spiced Chicken With Herbed Mushroom
By Sous Chef Shrutika Koli
- Marinate the chicken with garlic, paprika, mix herbs, roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Slice mushroom and blanch the pok choy.
- Prepare mushroom by: heating butter in a pan and sauteing mushroom in it add the pan extracts and make the stew.
- In a pan add butter and sear the marinated chicken breast.
- Finish off the chicken in the oven for 5 mins.
- Serve hot alongside blanched pok choy and top mushroom to keep the chicken breast moist and juicy.
- Chicken Breast - 1 nos
- Garlic - 10gms
- Paprika - 1tsp
- Mix Herbs - 2tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Mushrooms - 150gms
- Pokchoy - 50 gms
- Bell Peppers - 30gms
- Butter - 10gms
- Seasoning - For taste