By Executive Chef Subrata Debnath
1. Clean the fish fillet under running water. Dry it with kitchen towel. Keep aside.
2. Prepare the marinade with tomato sauce, kasundi, Gondhoraj lemon juice, and seasoning.
3. Marinate the fish with above marinade for at least an hour and keep aside.
4. In a baking tin add some wooden chips and place a wire rack on top of it. Line the rack with the banana lead and place the marinated fish on top of it.
5. Bake the fish in the smoking apparatus inside an oven at 160 degrees for 25 mins. Once done, set aside to cool.
6. Debone the fish with a knife and scissors and re-arrange.
7. Marinate the potato juliennes with salt and turmeric.
8. Heat the oil and fry the potato juliennes till crisp.
9. Serve the fish with the crisp fried potato juliennes and a wedge of Gondhoraj lime.