By Executive Chef David Tilly
- Apply ginger garlic juice, turmeric, red chilli powder and lemon juice to the fish and seep it aside.
- Crackle mustard seeds in coconut oil, followed by curry leaves, shallots and tomatoes.
- Finish the masala with fennel powder, crush black pepper and lemon juice.
- Coat the pre-marinated fish with masala and sear it.
- Serve it hot with Rice or Vegetable
- Grate 1 piece of ginger and 3 pieces of garlic for the marinade
- 4 Portions fileted Sea Bass, Kingklip or Salmon
- 10gr lime juice
- 10gr chilli Powder
- 15gr Turmeric Powder
- 15gr coconut Oil
- 2gr mustard Seeds
- 2gr Curry Leaves
- 5gr chopped Shallots
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1gr Crushed Black Pepper
- 2gr Fennel Powder