Savoury Whole Wheat Waffle Cone - Winter Fruits, Mascarpone and Mixed Berry
By Executive Chef N Gopi
Whole wheat waffle cone:-
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, egg white and salt. Whisk lightly to mix up the egg a bit Whisk or blend in the sugar.
- Add the whole wheat flour and mix well, being sure to get rid of any lumps.
- Slowly whisk in the coconut oil.
- Refrigerate the batter for 2 hours.
- Once the batter is ready, pours it on the waffle cone machine and gave a desire shape.
Mix berry compote:-
- Heat a pan add 500 ml of water 100 gm of sugar , cinnamon, bay leave and start reducing, until it reaches the actual consistency.
- Meanwhile add all the mix berries and start reducing it along with the liquor.
- Cut all the fruits in to cube.
- As soon as the cone is ready put all the mixed fruits together
- Garnish it with whip cream with mix berries drizzle on top.
- Whole wheat flour - 300gm
- Egg - 1no
- Salt - to taste
- Coconut oil - 10ml
- Apple - 20gm
- Plum - 20gm
- Avocado - 20gm
- Whip cream - 1tbsp
- Mix berry - 30gm
- Sugar - 100gm
- Cinnamon - 2gm