By Chef Anwar Ali Ansari
- First marination – Nicely clean the chicken pieces & squeeze the water out. Marinade the chicken with half Ginger Garlic Paste, lemon juice, chili powder, pomegranate juice & leave it for 5 minutes.
- Separately make a mixture with hung curd, rest of chili powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, fennel powder, cheese & seasoning.
- Add the marinated chicken with curd mixture & check the seasoning & spice level.
- Arrange the chicken in skewer & put it in charcoal heated clay oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the chicken after it gets properly cooked & coloured, drizzle with lemon juice, melted butter & chat masala.
- Served with onion rings & Mint Chutney
- 500 Grams chicken leg boneless
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 50ml pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp roasted fennel powder
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp thick hung yogurt
- 10 Grams processed cheese
- ½ tsp chat masala.