Pan Seared salmon
By Executive Chef Elangovan Shanmugam
- Tomato sauce: equal quantity of pelati (Italian tomato) and fresh tomato (blanched, deseed and chopped). Add olive oil. Cook together.
- Beurre blanc: reduce onion in white wine. Add butter to it and melt. Add lemon juice and parsley to it. Keep the pan aside.
- Saute vegetable: heat a pan. Put butter and add blanched broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, beans. season it properly.
- Cous-cous: heat a pan and put cous-cous and saute. add warm veg stock to it and let it cook for some time. Season it.
- Salmon: take a preheat griddle and grill seasoned salmon from both the side.
- Put it in a preheat oven for 3-4 min for further cooking.
- Finish the plating. garnish and serve.
- Norwegian salmon steak - 720gm
- Cous – Cous - 150gm
- Beurre blanc - 100ml
- Apricot dry - 50gm
- Parsley - 40gm
- Amul butter - 50gm
- Olive oil - 50ml
- Broccoli - 300gm
- Cherry tomato - 80gm
- Asparagus - 150gm
- Zucchini - 200gm
- French beans - 120gm