By Executive Chef Sandip Narang
- Chop the peppers finely and mix them with the bread crumbs, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, cumin, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Add the oil.
- Serve with the pita triangles.
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 2/3 cup fine fresh bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted lightly and chopped fine
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, minced and mashed to a paste with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- toasted pita triangles as an accompaniment