By Executive Chef Urbano Cruz do Rego
- Wash the Lobster well in running water. Cut from the top lengthwise, only body not the head and devein. Remove the meat of the Lobster and cut it into large cubes, keep aside.
- Blanch the lobster cell with the head in hot water, drain it and dry the empty shell.
- Marinate the cut lobster meat with salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder and roasted spice masala, mix well and keep aside.
- Fry garlic, ginger and onions in a pan with olive oil till they turn brown in colour.
- Add the marinated Lobster meat and continue to mix and fry.
- Add palm Feni and flambé it.
- Add coconut milk and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add fresh chopped coriander in the end.
- Fill in the lobster shell with the cooked meat, serve with local vegetable foogath and Goan bread.
- Fresh Lobster - 1 no
- Chopped Onions - 2 nos
- Chopped Garlic - 6 nos
- Chopped Ginger - 1 in size
- Chopped Tomato - 1 nos
- Roasted Spice Powder Masala - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Fresh Thick Coconut Milk - ½ tea cup
- Small Cubes of Capsicum - 2 tbsp
- Goan Palm Feni - 3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander - 2 tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Olive Oil to Fry Onions