Khubani Ka Meetha
By Executive Chef Nitin Mathur
- Soak the Dry Apricot in water overnight.
- Remove the seeds from the apricot and strain the apricots to get rid of the water.
- Take a pan and add the water and sugar along with the cardamom seeds and the apricots.
- Allow it to cook for 20 minutes or till the mixture becomes pulpy.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Serve chilled garnished with whipped cream and pistachio and almond flakes.
- Dry Apricot - 400 gms
- Sugar - 500 gms
- Cardamom - 3 to 3 nos
- Whipped Cream - 1 tsp
- Pistachio and Almond Flakes - 1 tsp
- Water - 500 gms