Goat Cheese Flan With Ratatouille
By Executive Chef Abhijeet Thakre
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the chopped vegetables. Add the tomatoes, garlic, thyme and bay leaf. Cook for 15 minutes and set aside.
- In a mixer, blend the goat cheese, cream cheese and egg together with a dash of seasoning.
- In a stainless steel mould, spoon a layer of the ratatouille and top it with the cheese mixture.
- Cook the flan in a bain-marie at 100°C for about 10 to 15 minutes until set.
- Let the flan rest once done for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Fennel, chopped - 25 gms
- Red bell pepper, chopped - 25 gms
- Green bell pepper, chopped - 25 gms
- Zucchini, chopped - 25 gms
- Eggplant, chopped - 25 gms
- Onion, chopped - 25 gms
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes, de-seeded & chopped - 25 gms
- Garlic, chopped - 1 clove
- Bayleaf - 1 no.
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Fresh goat cheese - 50 gms
- Cream cheese - 30 gms
- Egg - 1 no.