By Chef Anwar Ali Ansari
- Peel the garlic & wash it nicely. Slice all the garlic & wash it again.
- Separately boil water, add alum and garlic in it.
- Boil continuously till the moment the flavour of garlic disappears & also change water in between. At last strain the garlic & squeeze the water nicely.
- Boil Milk separately & reduce it by ¼, then add cardamom powder, saffron, sugar and strained & cooked garlic.
- Finally check the sweetness & texture. Keep it in freezer & serve cold.
- 200 Garlic cloves
- 2 litres of milk
- 1 Gram of saffron
- 100 Grams of sugar
- ¼ tsp green cardamom powder
- 50 Grams of Alum