Edamame And Pickled Chili Dimsum
By Master Chef Lian Yun Lei
- Knead wheat starch, potato starch with hot water.
- Clean and peel the edamame, blanch them, coarsely mash them and keep aside.
- Finely chop the pickled chilli, add it into the edamame and mix with all mentioned seasoning.
- Now press the desired piece of dough and roll it with the stuffing of the mixture.
- Steamed for 4minutes, serve hot.
- Edamame - 100 gm
- Pickled chilli - 20 gm
- Salt - 2 gm
- Sugar - 3 gm
- Vegetable broth powder - 2 gm
- Wheat starch - 100 gm
- Potato starch - 75 gm