By Executive Chef Amarendra Mishra
- Take urad dal wash it nicely then boil it overnight.
- At the time of boiling put some salt, chilli powder, oil and whole garam masala in a cloth and boil it over night.
- At second day take a lagan put some ghee then ginger garlic paste, deggi chilli, coriander powder, jeera powder then add tomato puree.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Put this mixture in boiling dal and boil it for 1-2 hours.
- Finish it with ghee and cream.
- Urad Black Lentil - 0.4 kg
- Salt - 0.03 kg
- Ginger - 0.03 kg
- Garlic - 0.03 kg
- Tomato puree - 0.15 kg
- Deggi mirch powder - 0.03 kg
- Butter - 0.15 kg
- Cream - 0.1 litre
- water - 2 litre
- ghee - 0.08 kg
- cinnamon - 0.015 kg