Dak Bungalow Murgi Roast
By Executive Chef Arun Mohanraj
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken.
- Marinate the whole chicken with that sauce and keep it aside for 1- 2 hours.
- Place the marinated chicken on a greased pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 200ºC for one hour and fifteen minutes or more depending upon the size of the chicken.
- Baste the roasting chicken with the remaining marinade in between to increase the flavour.
- When the chicken is well-cooked and becomes golden from outside remove it from the oven, cut and serve.
- Chicken whole with skin - 1 no
- Yoghurt - 1 cup
- Ginger Crushed - 2 tbsp.
- Garlic Crushed - 2 tbsp.
- Yellow mustard powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 lemon
- Melted butter - 2 tbsp.
- Mild chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp