Creamy burrata with greenheart heirloom tomatoes
By Executive Chef Vikas Milhoutra
- Slice Heirloom tomatoes, strawberries and figs into slices.
- Arrange in center of the plate. Drizzle with salt, pepper and salsa verde.
- Place the creamy burrata on the middle, sprinkle salt, pepper, dry oregano in it.
- Garnish with arugula, balsamic reduction and caviaroli as shown in the picture.
- Tomato Heir Loom - 100 gms
- Burrata - 125 gms
- Salsa verde - 50 ml
- Arugula - 10 gms
- Balsamic reduction - 5 ml
- Oregano Dry Imported 500 Gms Packet - 5 gms
- Molten Salt(flakes) - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Oil Olive Extra Virgin 5 Ltr Tin - 10 ml
- Caviaroli 200g - 5 gms
- Strawberry - 25 gms
- Figs fresh - 25 gms