By Executive Sous Chef Atul Upadhyay
- Slice yellow and green courgettes length wise and grill.
- Prepare and blanch vegetables.
- Sauté the vegetables in olive oil and season.
- Prepare a basket of grilled courgettes by overlapping them. Arrange the sautéed vegetable in it.
- Prepare a beurre blanc using butter and refined flour. Mix the two constantly a low flame until cooked (not browned). Add a splash of wine and, halved cherry tomatoes and halved Kalamata olives.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables.
- Yellow courgettes - 4 slices (lengthwise)
- Green courgettes - 4 slices (lengthwise)
- Broccoli - 50 gm
- Asparagus green - 3 spears
- Asparagus white - 3 spears
- Edamame - 20 gm
- Baby carrots - 3 no.s
- White wine - 30 ml
- Cherry tomato - 3 no.s
- Kalamata olives - 3 no.s
- Snap peas - 4 no.s
- Golden beet - 2 wedges
- Butter - 15 gm
- Refined flour - 15gms