By Sous Chef Shrutika Koli
- Saute garlic, onion, leeks and celery in butter.
- Roughly chop the asparagus and add to the pan.
- Add milk and let it simmer.
- Blend it till smooth. Once done pass it through a sieve.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Just before serving add a spoon of cream and using a hand blender make it frothy and serve hot.
- NOTE:- served with a slice of French baguette.
- Asparagus - 200gms
- Garlic - 10gms
- Leeks - 05 gms
- Celery - 10gms
- Milk - 150ml
- Cream - 2tbsp
- Butter - 10gms